Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pillowcase: The Return

Around five minutes ago, a man came and knocked on our door. He told me in Romanian quite a few things, but the only things I understood were the words for "downstairs" and "balcony." He handed me a pillowcase.

He handed me THE pillowcase. This pillowcase has been outside hanging on his balcony since July 18th. It has been through sun, and wind, and rain, and thunderstorms. It withstood engineered attempts at its retrieval. (Read our post about that if you missed it, it can be found here: http://steeleromania.blogspot.com/2008/07/adventure-of-pillowcase.html) I'm not sure if the owner has been on vacation or what, but after 41 days outside, the pillowcase is home. The above picture is of our victory celebration. The pillowcase has been wrapped around a bolt, which caused its strange shape.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

That's pretty cool he brought it to you guys! :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites