skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Steeles in Romania
Home
Business
Internet
Market
Stock
Downloads
Dvd
Games
Software
Office
Parent Category
Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 2
Sub Child Category 3
Child Category 2
Child Category 3
Child Category 4
Featured
Health
Childcare
Doctors
music
politics
Subscribe
Follow Us!
Be Our Fan
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Check These Out!
Cornerstone Church of Knoxville
Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
Desiring God
Dr. Al Mohler's Blog
Girl Talk
Man Speak
SGM blog
Sovereign Grace Ministries
Volunteers for Christ
Wedding Photos
The Steeles
Paul
cristine
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Bobby & Raluca's Wedding Photos
10:15 PM
cristine
No comments
Go to this Link:
http://www.pixagogo.com/3891444230
Enjoy!
Posted in:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular
Archives
We got married!
YAY!
Popular Posts
Bobby and Raluca's wedding
Hello everybody! Cris and I had a very interesting cultural experience yesterday when we went to Bobby and Raluca’s wedding. For those o...
Putting Faces to Names...
1.) Paul, Cris, Raluca, Bobby (L-R) 2.) Olivia and Cris (L-R) 3.) Razvan and Oana (L-R) Well, we think it's about time to introduce ...
Only Christ Crucified
Chris Moore encouraged Cris and I recently with this scripture. “And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech...
proDeo
We went to proDeo on a Sunday morning for the first time yesterday. The external appearance of the church service and church body looked lik...
Craiova vs. Oţelul Galaţi
I was able to go to my first European soccer game yesterday with my friends Stefan, Ovi and Emi. It was the hometown team Univeristatea Crai...
Jefan
The Americans just left to go back to America today, so the relationships between the Americans and Romanians are fresh on my mind. I wanted...
Bulgaria
Cris and I went on an adventure on Tuesday. We went to Bulgaria! We got four pretty new stamps in each of our passports, and spent an aftern...
Prayer Requests
Hello everybody. Cris and I would be blessed if you could spare some time to lift the two of us up in prayer in the following areas as we g...
Our Apartment!
Sorry it took so long, but here are photos of our apartment! The Living Room:...
The adventure of the pillowcase
One pillowcase from our bed decided that it didn't want to be part of our lives anymore, and we are sad. We always tried to show it lov...
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(62)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(15)
pre-English Camp
Faith
Bobby & Raluca's Wedding Photos
The Blog of Steele: Limited Atonement
The adventure of the pillowcase
Discussing the gospel with Catalin
Handing out invitations again
proDeo
Update on Invitations
Handing out Fliers
Our Apartment!
Bobby and Raluca's wedding
House Church
Prayer Requests
We Arrived in Romania!!!
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
Share
About
0 comments:
Post a Comment